TAC is a human rights organisation that engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV, TB co-infection and STIs has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care, and support services to live a healthy life.
PROVINCIAL MANAGER –BASED IN TAC MOPANI OFFICE
TAC engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV, TB co-infection and STIs has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care, and support services to live a healthy life.
The Provincial Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, organising, staffing including overall management of the province to meet the goals of the organization. The Provincial Manager ensures that the direction of the organization’s operations and programs are implemented in a timely and efficient manner.
This role oversees and enables organizational resources (members and funds) in the districts to be used effectively to bring about progress through building strengthened and more sustainable membership in order to influence communities and external stakeholders, including government.
- Overall strategic leadership and management of the organisation’s activities and programmes across the province.
- Develop a strategic approach and work plans for the province.
- Ensure that the strategic and work plans are aligned to national
- Engage and represent the organisation in different accountability structures e.g. provincial government, community structures, civil society, etc.
- Engage with potential and existing donors if necessary.
- Staff Management – manage provincial staff according to authorised organisational policies and procedures.
- Financial Management – to ensure that financial procedures are followed by provincial staff, the budget is spent effectively in line with planned activities.
- Develop a provincial budget and ensure that the budget is allocated across all projects.
- Monitoring and evaluation of organisational projects.
- A National Diploma/Degree in management.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in middle management in a non-profit organisation.
- Demonstratable knowledge and understanding of the South African public healthcare system, HIV/AIDS, and TB responses.
- Candidate to reside in Limpopo, with an extensive understanding of community challenges
- Ability to communicate in English and proficient in two or more local languages e.g. Xhitsonga, Pedi and Venda.
- Experience in an NGO and advocacy work preferably a membership-based organisation.
- Ability to network, develop, and manage relationships across organisations and government stakeholders.
- Strong financial management experience in ensuring projects are delivered within set budget lines.
- Demonstrated leadership with strong organisational, personnel management skills with an ability to prioritise and delegate.
- Ability to deal constructively with conflict, skilled negotiator and willingness to discuss behavioural issues.
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed throughout the region.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
The closing date for applications is the 16 October 2020
To apply, submit your cover letter, detailed CV, copy of a valid driver’s license, qualifications and 3 contactable references by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.