TAC engages in monitoring, treatment literacy, policy review, advocacy and campaigning within the health system
The Fundraiser is responsible for resource mobilisation for the organisation. This role includes managing donor relationships and ensuring TAC is compliant with all donor contracts.
- Develop and review the resource mobilization strategy, annual grant plans and contract management system to meet the fundraising targets envisaged by the organisation
- Identify specific opportunities for new funding sources and pursuing these timeously and professionally.
- Work together with National Manager to ensure compliance for all grant agreements
- Develop and maintain an updated grant tracking list.
- Monitor compliance with all conditions of funding contracts, and provide quarterly reports to the General Secretary and National Manager.
- Develop time bound crowdfunding strategies, online resources and work with the National Manager and Advocacy and Communications Manager to implement these effectively.
- Develop monthly progress reports.
- In collaboration with organisational leaders, take responsibility for researching and developing relationships with high-level individual donors, negotiating with them around the level and nature of their involvement with the TAC.
- When required, act as the organisation’s ambassador providing input and guidance, to ensure that the organisations views and influence are promoted.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the sector at national, regional and international levels to facilitate information sharing and joint influence.
- Provide monthly/annual assessment of income projections available to the organisation.
- A graduate degree (and or a clearly demonstrated intellect and skills associated with possession of this level of qualification).
- Understanding of South African global civil society, human rights and developments issues.
- Experience in fundraising and resource mobilisation at local and international levels.
- Experience and skills in program/project management.
- Strategic vision and demonstrated ability for planning and conceptualisation.
- Knowledge of various donor requirements, an ability to develop and write grant proposals and track record in winning proposals.
- Excellent networking and partnership building skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Knowledge in political and social dynamics in South Africa, and experience in relation to the HIV and TB epidemics, and effective interventions to advocate for change.
- Fluency in English, including speaking, reading and writing, with high-level ability to communicate effectively to different audiences in English verbally and in writing.
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft software including MS Word processing, Power point presentation, Access, Excel spreadsheets, e-mail and web-based research.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Valid driver’s licence – be willing to travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.