RESPONSIBILITIES: (AMONG OTHERS)
- Manage all the operational and financial activities of the District office, including the budget, staffing levels and financial goals
- Implement and manage performance management systems for all staff in the districts in collaboration with the District Coordinator
- Reports to the District Management Head and MANCO.
- Plan and develop systems, policy and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the district
- Analyze and document business processes and problems. Develop solutions to enhance efficiencies
- Schedule staff meetings to report on progress
- Report regularly to the District Management Head and Chief Operating Officer on issues and progress in the district
- Stay abreast of political, social, economic and scientific developments related to HIV/AIDS in the province, the country and globally
- Liaise with Financial Department regarding all aspects relating to submissions of documents in order to conform to their requirements
- Strictly control issuing of cash advances and insure adherence to the policy
- Degree/Diploma in General Management
- Strong financial background
- Five years experience within the same field
- Broad software skills are required as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills
- Bilingual ability to speak, write, read English and at least one indigenous language
- Vast knowledge of HIV and AIDS
- Valid drivers licence
Salary: R241, 903.81 annual salary (total cost to company) - Starting date: 1 May 2011
To apply, submit a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com or Fax to 021 422 1720
For enquiries contact Manti Mngadi on 021 422 1700. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People living with HIV/AIDS and women are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: 1 April 2011